Sunday, October 10, 2010

Google Pandey

I am Sandeep Kumar Pandey based in Gonda (U.P).I am working in SEO field since 12 years and I have handled not less than 1000+ SEO clients.

When I started my career in SEO, very few people knew about it. I had started with domestic level company and used to have very low competitive keywords. I used to take SEO work and used to provide page ranking in 15 to 20 days time.

No one had trust on my work and they always used to enquire if I have any contacts with employees working in Google that can help me in providing quick rankings on search engines. My explanation used to be the same that I don’t know anyone in Google but they still had no faith in me.

Why my client begins to call me Google Pandey? Let me explain!

There is a client, JK Industry that asked me to help them rank good position on Google. They were maintaining a good ranking on Yahoo and Bing but were not able to rank on Google. They hired me to make this impossible task possible and they find it difficult to believe that I managed to bring their website on number one position on Google in two days. This result made them very happy and they started to believe in my capabilities and named me as Google Pandey.

I have worked with not less than 20 to 25 companies in NCR and they may don’t remember my real name that is Sandeep Pandey but they know me very well as Google Pandey.

I am really working hard to maintain this name and to provide best results for my clients.

4 comments:


  1. Hey...this is a wonderful website and an informative post, i am new here and i found this site very interesting and informative.

    Bangalore Website Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad to getting this useful information from this blog.Its really interesting.
    Outsource Website Designers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope here after,you would provide the best services in Search Engine Optimization to your clients and consumers.
    Magento Developers India | Magento Experts India

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your explanation of people calling you like Google Pandey is really nice.
    Web Design Companies | Web Development Company

    ReplyDelete